Tuesday, February 1, 2011

GOOD TUESDAY MORNING~ it is amazing!

  DOWN another pound!   Blood sugar 99, and I ate so much   yesterday I thought for sure I would have gone up a bit... but nope...  I will have to say of all the ways I have tried eating for health or weight loss etc, this is the first time ( ok second since I did this once before) that I haven't gained any back during it... leveled off a few days, yes, but not actually gained... very cool and oh so inspiring!

  So today, it's a rainy cold day, with ice and a huge storm expected...I will make up some corn chowder and eat and eat and eat it... I love having food all ready to go, so if I get hungry, I don't have to think... I think that is one of the secrets of this... NEVER GET HUNGRY, always have something ready to put into your mouth...

GOOD DAY ALL, and GOOD EATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment