Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DERM TODAY

SO it was my dermatology check up...I went in asked him what he thought about my face... I personally feel that he sees so many faces each day he wouldn't remember one from another.. anyway.. I told him I was going to have him start to work on my lower left jaw  spots and the keratosis spot, but they disappeared.. he looked puzzled..   so I  explained what I did, he is a doctor so of course he was skeptical... after all  there is no job security in having skin clear up on it's own purely through diet, vs treatments with freezing, drugs etc.. haha.. we had a brief conversation after I told him it is a starch based diet, but   he wasn't too interested overall.. he told me   he didn't need to see me again unless I needed some spots removed.. hehe.. hopefully i won't!  yay

No comments:

Post a Comment