Tuesday, April 5, 2011

a real testimony for you arthritics out there! Linda Pinda no longer suffers with her psoratic arthritis!

As I was exercizing BEFORE breakfast this morning... all I could think of was that one month ago, I could barely crawl out of bed in the morning. Then I'd go right to my cup of coffee filled with refined sugar and cream. I'd pump myself full of 8 pills. Then just sit there, have a second cup, and pray that I'd be able to move enough to get something done... not to mention hope the blasting headache would go away. ~To be honest, I still have a lot of pain in my knees, but considering I went to bed at 1:15am, and Jacob woke me up at 4:00am and fussed til 6:00. I cannot believe I got up at 7:45 ready to face the day. I can't say that I am feeling "cured" at this point, but I can tell you that I'm feeling totally different then I did a month ago! ~And now that I'm exercizing, I'm losing the weight. Having a hard time finding any negatives here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment