Monday, February 14, 2011

I may have hit my first plateau?

I  hadn't felt like I lost any weight this week, so I  weighed myself, and NOPE. Don't get me wrong, that is still not my focus, but I do want to get   to the size my body prefers  to function at. 


 I have eaten out several times this past two weeks,   some lunches with dad, and some dinners with hubby for anniversaries etc...oil oil oil.. it must be the oil... I don't eat oil normally at home... and eating out you are sure to consume it. 


So this week I will focus on eating in in in ... and getting back to the weight loss part of this fabulous lifestyle...


 no, I have not gone back on anything, I have NOT fallen off the starch  wagon,  just consumed oil in my diet the past  couple of weeks, see, gotta stay away from that if you are trying to LOSE...also stay away from breads, and pastas.. we had pasta tonight!  


eat potatoes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment