Sunday, March 18, 2012

abandoned blog! NO... I am still here...

though I don't get here much anymore with all the paths I have spread myself out on, BUT still eating NO ANIMALS, and feeling great, and though I haven't lost much more weight, I started a bit of exercise since the weather has warmed up! 
exercise is a really important part of healing your body, as it assists in insulin effectiveness if you are diabetic, joint strength if you have arthritis, and a myriad of other things... my asthma is so mild now, that walking will surely help even more... 
vegan lifestyle rocks! 


I recently discovered Boca crumbles, NO ANIMAL products in there, unlike other "meatless" meat products.. it's great in spaghetti sauce, chili and tacos... give it a try! so are the Boca Chicken patties, yummy!I like them in chix parmigiana...but I think they are NOT gluten free though, if you need to avoid wheat.. 


have a great week... and EAT TO LIVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment