Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't believe I haven't posted since last november, shame on me!

 A great new marketplace I stumbled upon; https://www.homesteadmarket.com/

I started chewing gum, for those times I am not hungry, but seem to need something in my mouth. Well I really didn't realize that ALL GUM today is full of aspartame! so I found B-fresh gum through this company, and am anxious to try it out. I will let you know what I think and if so use this company ! They are friendly, helpful and all for the customer and their satisfaction.

I am still doing great, have not lost another pound, and in fact gained 3 back! but I added quite a bit of fat to my diet with eating out , earth balance butter, vegannaise, and toffuti sour cream... so I cut those in half, and lost 2lbs.

Fat added to your diet really will bring it back on... so just keep eating and watch the fat!

I am looking forward to exersizing by walking around my area with my camera in hand...

have a great day and keep on eating for your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment