Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PHIL MICKELSON~ professional golfer wish I could share this with him!

I heard on the news this morning that Phil Mickelson ( a professional golfer) was diagnosed with psoratic arthritis. I wish so much I could share  this  plant based diet information with him  so he could get better. His wife is also battling breast cancer ( as I read on facebook?) if they only knew! 


 My father was cured of his rheumatoid arthritis 30 yrs ago, just by staying away from ANIMAL products... I watched it with my own eyes... and  as for me, I have no pain at all anymore in my body since I did away with animal products...it's such an easy fix...


That is the only BAD THING about this lifestyle, it's hard to talk to people because they  don't want to change what they believe is right and healthy ( or not)... all we  can be is examples to them. It's hard not to  be a zealot for something that works miracles and is so simple as diet change...it sometimes makes you feel so dumb that you weren't paying attention to your body screaming out for help...

No comments:

Post a Comment